My parents was married here on 1977, and my sister also on 2011. Even though I have surveyed other venues, well, let's just say mother knows best.
1. Kempinski was spotless and the interior decoration is great enough even my decorator didn't need to add much (especially the ceiling in the famous Bali Room).
2. The food was absolutely delightful. All of my guests complimented the food, especially the salmon.
3. They gave me plenty of option for the menu and so many complimentary that included in the wedding package (wedding cake, rooms, couple spa, and MANY more).
4. The people were easy to interact with so they will just let you to be calm and be pretty for the most important day of your life.
5. The service was magnificent, no questions asked.
Thank you Kempinski!
Religious ceremony, Reception, Other Birthday Party
What settings does your venue provide?
What type of venue(s) do you offer?
Banquet hall/ ballroom, Historic site, Hotel
What payment systems are available for your business?
Bank transfer, Credit card payment, Cash
Please describe more details on the venues that you have
Our Bali Room as the Heritage ballroom in town, has been recently redesigned with the state of art interior, as the one and only oval ballroom with the picturesque chandelier and mood lighting LED raise up your unforgettable moment up to 1,000 persons for cocktail reception style or an intimate seating dinner up to 350 persons. Conveniently located at Ganesha Wing Lobby Level of Hotel Indonesia Kempinskilocated at Ganesha Wing Lobby Level of Hotel Indonesia Kempinski.
As the other alternative venue, our Kempinski Grand Ballroom as the magnificent main venue decorate with the opulent black swarovski chandelier could accommodate up to 3,500 persons for cocktail reception style setup and elegant sitting dinner up to 800 persons conveniently located on the 11th floor of Grand Indonesia’s West Mall, which is adjacent to the hotel. A private lobby drop - off separate with the mall entrance and dedicated parking lot available for your VIP guest.
To reach the Kempinski Grand Ballroom from the hotel, although walking is always an enjoyable option as you will pass by many wonderful shops at Grand Indonesia
Minimum and maximum number of guests
200 - 3500 persons
What types of cuisine does your venue specialize in?
Indonesian - , International Cuisine
Do you allow outside liquor?
Yes Unless previously agreed by the hotel and at corkage rate precede by the hotel
Do you allow outside catering?
No Food and beverage are allowed to be brought or consumed into the hotel premises.
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta is a landmark that heralds the revival of the first five-star hotel in Indonesia. The hotel features two ballrooms that cater for up to 3000 people, plus thirteen lavishly decorated meeting rooms. Located in the central business and embassy district.
Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta is featured in 5 Bridestory Blog articles: