Katie wears the sassy pants at Pollen and Patina. She's the creative force behind all of Pollen and Patina's incredibly successful and stunning events.
Katie is a self-confessed details mad woman. Not only does Katie have great passion and skill for designing and planning events, she has proved her place within the industry being awarded multiple floral design and business accolades.
Pollen and Patina wouldn't be complete without the tireless efforts of the team. A group of talented peeps who truly love their job.
Do you provide sample arrangements?
If you have not worked at the ceremony or reception sites previously, would you be willing to visit the sites before the event?
What is your payment terms?
50% deposit, final balance paid 30 days before event
Do you offer delivery, set up, and breakdown services?
What payment systems are available for your business?
Bank transfer, Cheques, Cash
What supporting equipment do you provide?
Chairs, Tables, Tablecloths and linens, Tableware, Centerpieces, Room or ceiling draping, Lighting, Stage or dance floor
Do you offer consultations?
Minimum and maximum number of guests
No celebration too big or too small.
Please list, if any, your business' past achievements and awards
• National Finalist Interflora Florist of the Future Competition 2011
• Awarded Interflora District 2. Florist of the Future 2011
• Competed in the Interflora Florist of the Future competitions Perth 2011
• Assisted Interflora Australia at MIFGS 2012
• Demonstrated on main stage on behalf of BHI at MIFGS 2012
• Awarded FOF Interflora Victoria Champion 2013
• Competed in the Interflora Florist of the Future competitions Darwin 2013, awarded National Runner-up
• Awarded Interflora Florist of the Year Victoria champion 2014
• Competed in the Interflora Florist of the Year national competition Melbourne 2014
• Finalist Bendigo Bank Business Awards 2013- retail
• First Place- Wellington Shire Christmas window display 2013
How far in advance should your client contact you?
Anywhere from 2 years to 1 month in advance
Do you provide services in other cities or countries?
What we do in a NUTSHELL
It's a super amazing, inspiring and enjoyable process, where we meet a loved up couple, work out their style, all fall in love with the process while designing and creating a mind blowing event.
Sounds pretty amazing hey.
So let's PARTY!
Pollen and Patina is featured in 0 Bridestory Blog articles:
This vendor's Instagram account is private or has no photos to show.