Our business started recenlty in 2017 with the ambition to bring more beautiful models and a touch of personality in the fashion industry. Our passion for quality and continuous improvement along with our experienced staff recommends us for one of brides' best choices.
What accessories do you provide?
Veil, Jewelries, Hair accessories
What is your payment terms?
30% in the moment of placing the order and signing the contract, the rest of 70% upon delivery.
What kind of dress style do you specialize in? (pick 3 maximum)
What payment systems are available for your business?
Cash, Bank transfer, Credit card payment
Does a client need to schedule an appointment?
Yes Monday to Friday from 08.30 to 16.30
Saturday only with appointments
How far in advance should your client contact you?
The most ideal time for clients to contact us is with aproximately 3 months in advance.
Cosmo Bride is a fresh and trendy brand in the colourful wedding & fashion industry. Our experts will give their best to make you feel gorgeous in your special day. Beautiful accessories along with optimal fitted wedding dresses await for you in our Bucharest showroom. Don't be shy!
Cosmo Bride is featured in 0 Bridestory Blog articles:
This vendor's Instagram account is private or has no photos to show.