Please describe more details on the venues that you have
There are a total of twelve (12) rooms inside the venue.
1. Dormitory Room – it consists of 1 big room with 9 double deck beds, an Attic with 7 single beds, and a room with 3 double sized beds. It also includes kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, extra beds, and equipped with Air Condition Units.
2. Casitas Rooms – it consists of 2 double sized beds. Each room includes private bathroom, television set and equipped with an Air Condition Unit.
3. Couple Suites (201,301) – it consists of 1 Queen-sized bed with private bathroom, flat screen television set and an air condition unit.
Meetings and Events Venues
1. Ridgeview Pavilion – located on the edge of the mountain overlooking Manila Southwoods and Laguna Lake. It accommodates up to 300 persons.
2. Stone Garden Pavilion – located at the lower part of the property. It has an elegant design with lights turned on at night. It accommodates up to 400 persons.
3. Queen of Angels Conference Hall – located at the middle part of the venue. It is enclosed air-conditioned hall perfect for seminars, meetings, etc. It accommodates up to 100 persons.
4. Terrace View Garden – located at the middle part of the venue, in front of Queen of Angels Hall. Perfect for Garden Weddings. It can accommodate up to 200 persons.
5. Hill Side Hall – located at the right side of the venue, Perfect for small meetings and gatherings. It can accommodate up to 50 persons.
What type of venue(s) do you offer?
Banquet hall/ ballroom
What types of cuisine does your venue specialize in?
Do you allow outside liquor?
Do you allow outside catering?
Is there any corkage fee?
What type of other services do you also provide?
Do you offer valet parking?
What payment systems are available for your business?
What is your payment terms?
20% Reservation fee (Non Refundable)
50% Downpayment (30 days before the event)
30% Full Payment (1 week before the event)