All Categories
All Countries
All Cities
All Budgets
  • projects (2)
  • reviews (0)
  • pricelist
  • info
  • about
  • Showing page 1 of 1

    All
    view 9

    Share your experience with Cláudia Água

    Hair & Makeup

    What do your beauty services offer?
    Eyebrow design,  Cultural bridal make up: , Bridal make up,  Bridesmaids make up
    Please list, if any, your business' past achievements and awards
    2017 Wedding Awards by Casamentos.pt 2018 Wedding Awards by Casamentos.pt 2019 Wedding Awards by Casamentos.pt
    What kind of hair and make up looks do you specialize in? (max.3)
    Natural,  Glamour and bold,  Romantic and soft
    What is your payment terms?
    20% of total to book the date 30% of total on trial day 50% of total on wedding day
    What do you specialize in? (pick 3 maximum)
    Cultural bridal make up: glam and romantic makeup, Bridal make up,  Bridesmaids make up
    What payment systems are available for your business?
    Cash, Bank transfer
    Service(s)
    Address
    Lisbon, Portugal 2780
    Location(s)

    My mission is to offer a unique, personalized and excellent service to my brides. Premium products offered for a high standard makeup, resulting in a natural look or outstanding personalized look for all night long and waterproof.

    This vendor's Instagram account is private or has no photos to show.