Please describe more details on the venues that you have
The 1,000 m2 manicured wedding lawn next to BBG allows you to host your ceremony and reception for up to 250 guests in privacy, style and comfort. With the Indian Ocean to one side, and ancient rice paddy to the other, the wedding lawn offers huge capacity, and if you book the whole resort you can use the pool and restaurant as well, and BBG offers accommodation for up to 100 guests!
Minimum and maximum number of guests
 persons for Elopement packages,  people for Boho Moments packages and up to  people
Do you offer an onsite wedding consultant?
What types of cuisine does your venue specialize in?
What type of other services do you also provide?
How far in advance should your client make a booking?
The most ideal time for a client to contact us would be 6-12 months prior to the wedding
What payment systems are available for your business?
What is your payment terms?
On bookings made more than 6 months before check in, on which a 25% deposit has been paid, a second payment of 25% falls due 6 months before check in, to increase the total deposit to 50%, unless otherwise agreed with BBG. Full payment is required by 2 month before check-in.
Welcome to Bali Beach Glamping, our fabulous, sensibly priced but ultra luxury 40 tented villas (sleeping up to 100 guests), located on a popular stretch of sandy beach, and nestled among rice paddy fields just 10 km to the north of Canggu. Featuring a 20 m long infinity pool, restaurant, spa, gym, and 1,000 m2 manicured wedding lawn - The Glamping Lawn allows you to host your ceremony and reception for up to 250 guests (seated) and up to 400 guests (standing cocktail).
Bali Beach Glamping is featured in 1 Bridestory Blog articles: