Ideally, when will your client receive the flowers?
Depending on the client requirement of the preserved flower/foliages that are being used. Readily available materials, the shorter the time it takes. However, if exotic preserved flower materials required, there will be a longer waiting time to purchase and conceptualize.
Do you provide services in other cities or countries?
How long will the flower arrangements and or bouquest lasts?
Our bouquet can last up to a year, as we use preserved flowers and foliages. The best viewing period would be 6 months to a year. No maintenance required, so long it is kept in a cool, dry area away from humid and wet places.
What is your payment terms?
A deposit fee of 40% of the total price. The remaining 60% to be paid 1 week prior to the actual wedding day. It is only applicable to wedding decoration/events. For bridal bouquet, full amount have to be paid prior to collection.
What makes your services unique?
We're one of the few florists who specialized in preserved flowers - that last a year. We use imported high quality preserved flowers and some of the preserved flowers may not be found at other preserved flower florist. We also conceptualize and create beautiful preserved flower creation that is unique and out of the box. We continue to push our boundaries to explore more possibilities with the preserved flower that are not seen before.
When was your business established?
Our business started in DEC 2016, as for the wedding collections we've just started this sep 2018.
How far in advance should your client contact you?
3 months in advance would be great, however, if there is an urgent request, please do enquire with us.
The Timeless Fleur™ roses are real roses that can last for up to a year or more when cared for properly. Our roses are cut at their peak and perfect state and are treated with our propriety solution and color pigmentation process. Roses are then transformed into long lasting roses that maintain its beauty and freshness. Best of all, no maintenance required yet at the same time allow consumers to save money on the replacement cost of fresh flowers and help reduce carbon footprint. Flower lovers
Timeless fleur is featured in 0 Bridestory Blog articles:
This vendor's Instagram account is private or has no photos to show.