Semua Kategori
Semua Negara
Semua Kota
Semua Harga
  • Cicilan 0%
  • Opsi pembayaran lebih banyak
  • Pembayaran aman & mudah
  • album (8)
  • ulasan (0)
  • harga
  • info
  • Tentang Kami
  • Menampilkan halaman 1 dari 1

    Lihat 9

    Bagikan pengalamanmu dengan Jovassago Magic Artist

    Others (Unique Services)

    What services do you offer?
    A magic show with a unique concept. Just tell us what is your wildest fantasy and we will make it come true!
    How far in advance should your client contact you?
    The ideal time is 1-2 months before your wedding day.
    What makes your product and services unique?
    Our team always come up with something unique and new. And we have plenty tricks that suit with your event!
    What rate do you usually charge at?
    It depends, on what package do you select.
    What payment systems are available for your business?
    Bank transfer
    What is your payment terms?
    10% after confirmation of contract. And the other 90% a week before your event.
    When was your business established?
    I was doing professional magic show since 2009. But in 2015 i’m starting my own company.
    Villa kalikepiting no 125 60132

    Providing an unique MAGIC show with different concept! Make your event unforgettable with MAGIC! Suitable with so many type of event! (Corporate, Wedding, Sweet 17, Product Launching, Kids Party, Private Party, etc) Check all my work on instagram @Jovassago

    This vendor's Instagram account is private or has no photos to show.