All Categories
United States
All Cities
All Budgets
  • 0% Installment
  • More Payment Options
  • Easy & secure payment
Learn More
  • projects (33)
  • reviews (3)
  • pricelist
  • info
  • about
  • Help brides-to-be make better choices by submitting reviews to
    vendors you've ever been involved with

    Imparta.co Review(s)

    3 Review(s), sorted by :
    Latest Review
    31 March 2019 | Client at Ricky and vamela Wedding

    Mantull Imparta!!!

    Best lah ni imparta.. Bosku michael.. Foto nya ciamik..pelayanan sangat memuaskan..sangat komunikatif.. Ekspresif..tenang lah kalo di handle imparta.. Bisa bantu cek2 semua juga.. Tim nya juga mantul pas hari H.. Sukses selalu imparta!! Nanti ya fotoin lg kalo da punya anak.. Hahaha!!!
    26 March 2019 | Partnering Vendor at Wedding

    Very Talented Photographer!

    The photography vendor who has good quality photos and is fun to collaborate with. Thank you Imparta.co. See you at the next event

    Good Job!!!

    Seneng banget bisa kerja bareng imparta.co bener2 do the best and totalitas buat kasih service dan hasil yang terbaik unt client. ga ada cape nya, semangat banget!! dan jujur, aku sbg vendor Makeup juga suka banget sama semua hasil jepretan imparta. pokoknya sukses terus buat Imparta..!! God bless!!

    Photography

    What do your services cover?
    Prewedding shoot,  Wedding day coverage
    Does a client need to schedule an appointment?
    Yes weekdays should be great for an appointment
    Do you provide your services in other cities or countries?
    Yes airfares and accomodation fees will be discussed later
    Will you provide all the digital files and/or negatives (or copies of the negatives) to the client?
    Yes all the master photo files will be given at the end of D-Day
    What is your payment terms?
    20% downpayment for book the date and the rest 80% at a maximum of D-7 from wedding day
    What is included in your photoshoot package?
    Hi-Res image, Albums,  Prints,  Custom album design,  Digital files
    Service(s)
    Address
    Perumahan Villa Taman kartini blok C2 no. 10 - Bekasi Timur 17113
    Location(s)

    Sharing Laugh to Love

    This vendor's Instagram account is private or has no photos to show.