Do you provide your services in other cities or countries?
Yes , Indonesia
How far in advance should your client contact you?
6 to 9 months before the wedding. However, we do accept rush orders for an extra fee, no later than 2 months before the wedding.
How long does it take in general for your client to receive the final dress?
6 to 9 months.
What makes your services unique?
There are several factors that define Galia’s company philosophy. We create lavish dresses immaculate in detail while further composing each creation to exude first-class fit on the body. In addition, it is our mission to provide our clients with the finest service possible. We aim to produce pristine haute couture fashion that is faultless from each hand sewn lace applique to every intricate beaded detail. We provide our clients with premium quality dresses that are made for comfort and extravagance during celebration. From the bust to the hips, every gown is made uniquely to the wearer’s physique, as each is custom made. While we bring to life an abundance of gowns and export them around the world, there is one factor that remains eminent and that is our high standard for quality fashion.
Please list, if any, your business' past achievements and awards
Many celebrities have worn our wedding and evening dresses.
What payment systems are available for your business?
Bank transfer, Credit card payment, Cash
What is your payment terms?
60% upon confirmation and the other 40% when the gown is done for final fitting.
When was your business established?
The Singapore-based store The Proposal, which is the exclusive distributor in the region, was opened on 1-Apr-2015.
The fashion house “Galia Lahav” defines a new era of elite fashion for women through evening and bridal gowns. Galia Lahav is a world-renowned designer with over 30 years of establishment in haute couture dresses.
This vendor's Instagram account is private or has no photos to show.