- consult with bride/groom on all the details of the wedding via email or Skype
- help bride & groom find the best available vendors that are most suitable to your preferences and budget
- be bride's liaison to all her chosen vendors
- source specialty items and/or decor
- coordinate all vendor site inspections at the chosen villa/venue
- will make a checklist of all the items you need to accomplish including payment schedules for vendors
- be able to coordinate deposits and full payments to each of wedding vendors if bride provides payment envelopes or bank transfers for the deposit or full amounts owing
- create a running sheet for those involved in the event that tells everyone what to do and when to do it
- coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with photographer, florist, musicians and caterer etc.
- on the day of the wedding, be there to oversee the entire event.
How many hours are included on the day of the wedding?
From 10 am - till end of party, generally up to 12 midnight
How many weddings do you plan a year?
25 - 35 weddings
Can we choose our own vendor (s)?
All clients have freedom to choose/select own vendors.
What is required for booking your services?
Written booking confirmation, signed contract agreement and deposit payment
What sizes of weddings have you coordinated in the past? Min? Max?
Minimum : 4 pax
Can we provide own alcoholic beverage for the wedding dinner reception?
If the wedding reception takes place at private villa, providing own alcoholic beverage is highly recommended to save cost
How soon should I book your services?
As soon as you have decided your wedding date and venue, most my clients plan their weddings 1.5 - 1 year in advance
Do you support or cater to any specific religions?
We provide both religious
Do we need to come over to Bali before the wedding?
Site inspection and meet wedding planner face to face & vendors prior to wedding is highly recommended when possible.